About this Guide
Welcome to the Lister Hill Library liaison page for the School of Health Professions (SHP). This page explains my role as SHP's library liaison and includes links to frequently asked questions about how to access and use library services and resources. Be sure to click on the tabs at the top of this page to access other sections of this guide. My contact information is on the right of each page if your question is not answered here. I've also created a LHL for SHP blog where I post the latest library news and announcements relevant to SHP, so be sure to bookmark that, too.
Liaison Services for Students
Some of the services I provide:
- Meet with me for one-on-one or small group research assistance. I can review how to
- Find resources
- Use library services
- Search databases
- Manage citations
- Keep up to date on your topic
- Handle information overload
- And more!
- Serve as a point person and advocate for you. If you have an information need or concern, please let me know. If I can't help directly, I will put you in touch with someone who can or pass along your suggestion to the appropriate person.
- In-person, email, or IM assistance, or feel free to use our Ask A Librarian service.
- Office hours. Don't have time to come to the library? Stop by my office hours on Tuesdays, 11:30am-1:00pm in the LRC. No appointment necessary.
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
LHL Library has a large collection of FAQs. Browse or search by a keyword to see if the answer to your question has been posted.