Skip to main content
Welcome to Lister Hill's Mobile Technology Guide
In this Guide
This guide includes links & instructions on accessing dozens of health sciences-related mobile applications.
We update the guide as often as we can--but apps are added or changed frequently. Help us keep up to date by making app suggestions in the chat box below.
In this guide:
- Browzine: New app! Keep up to date with your favorite journals. One click to read full text.
- Core Medical Apps: A list of Medical Apps for Clinicians, Drug Apps, and apps for News & Continuing Education
- Calculators & Codes: A list of apps, some of which require special set-up.
- Guidelines & Clinical Trials: Some of these require free registration.
- App Resources via LHL: These are apps from databases that Lister Hill has subscribed to. Many of these apps need special set-up in order to access content. We've provided detailed instructions to help you download the app.
- Index: This is a complete index of all the apps we have reviewed over the years. The sub-tabs list device-specific apps.
Chat with LHL Librarians
Chat is offline. Please e-mail us.
Send us an e-mail!
How LHL Keeps Up
With the huge growth in mobile applications it can be difficult and overwhelming to try to keep up with new apps for your field. Fortunately there are a number of high quality blogs and which can be used to keep abreast. Or follow them on Twitter.
TIP: Add these to your favorite RSS Aggregator!
- iMedicalApps: @iMedicalApps An independent blog produced by physicians and medical students. Posts consist of reviews of mobile medical technology, applications and occasional posts about trends in mobile technology.
- medGadget: @Medgadget Medgadget is an independent publication edited and published by a group of MDs and biomed engineers.
IMedical Apps News
New PubMed Articles about Mobile Applications
50 Apps in 50 Minutes Class
Find information about the apps featured in the 50 Apps in 50 Minutes class on April 10th, 2013.