Welcome to Lister Hill Library
- Main entrance is on Plaza level at 1700 University Blvd.
- Bring your ID!
- 24/7 online with BlazerID
Plaza Level: HUB Service Desk, computers,Group Study Rooms, comfortable seating areas, test prep books and textbooks for use in library, leisure reading books and magazines, scanner, color copier, vending machines, microwave
2nd Floor: Books, Quiet study space, some computers
Ground floor: Print journals 1995+, electronic classroom, study space, 6 computers, Lister Chill Room (comfy seats, self-serve coffee pot and microwave)
Basement: Pre-1995 journals
Third floor: Historical Collection, Alabama Museum of the Health Sciences, Ireland Room
Lister Hill Library Support for the CCTS
This guide for Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS) links to research resources and strategies to use them well. Click on the tabs above to move through the guide. You should be able to link to resources and search directly from this guide.
As your liaison to Lister Hill Library, I offer personalized library services including:
- Research support
- Individual consultations
- Expert literature searches
- Assistance with systematic reviews
- EndNote support
- Presentations and instruction for faculty, staff and students
- Assistance with complying with the NIH Public Access Policy
Help me to understand your needs better! Invite me to:
- Meet you in person, by phone, or online through email or IM
- Attend departmental or research team meetings
- Participate in journal clubs
I look forward to working with you!
How to Use Lister Hill Library Online
These 2 videos demonstrates how to use the features of the LHL homepage. If you cannot view the videos, click here. Use the icons below the screen to increase the quality or watch in full screen view.
Working on the Open Web
This video shows how to get full text by using PubMed from the LHL Homepage. If your article is not in PubMed, try the Google Scholar tab or Scopus tabs, putting the article title in quotes.
Lister Hill Library 110