Recommend a link
Other useful LHL Guides
These LHL guides might be also useful.
This is the LHL Library Liaison page for the Joint Health Science Departments. As liaison, I want to make sure that our library is meeting your needs to support research, teaching, and clinical care. Use the tabs above to learn more about research resources, tips for using them effectively, and targeted news items.
As your liaison, I can provide services including:
- Research support
- Individual consultations
- Expert literature searches
- Assistance with systematic reviews
- EndNote support
- Guidance in integrating library resources into course shells
- Presentations and instruction for faculty, staff and students
- Assistance with complying with the NIH Public Access Policy
Help me to understand your needs better! Invite me to:
- Meet you in person, by phone, or online through email or IM
- Attend departmental or research team meetings
- Participate in journal clubs
I look forward to working with you!
Please use the tabs above the box to learn how to find what you need from Lister Hill Library!